Welcome to our website www.filaturadicrosa.com. Access to and use of our site are activities governed by these "Terms and Conditions of Sale". Access to and use of this website, as well as the purchase of products on our e-commerce, presuppose the reading, knowledge and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. DEFINITIONS1.1. The expression "Consumer Buyer" means the consumer who is an adult who makes the purchase for purposes not related to the commercial or professional activity that may be carried out.1.2. The term "Supplier" means the seller. Specifically, the Supplier is Filatura di Crosa Italia Srl with registered office in Biella (BI) Via Aldo Moro n. 3 / A, C.F. and VAT number: 02607120025, REA number BI-196801.1.3. The expression "online sales contract" means the purchase and sale contract concerning the Supplier's movable goods and / or services, entered into between the latter and the Consumer Buyer as part of a distance selling system. through telematic tools organized by the Supplier.1.4. The expression "Products" refers only to the "tangible" movable assets indicated and offered for sale on the website www.filaturadicrosa.com (hereafter "Website") managed by the Supplier, while "virtual" movable assets are excluded (such as downloads of the pdfs relating to the explanations). The Supplier reserves the right to modify, in its free discretion, the quantity of Products that can be purchased on the Website.1.5. The term "Territory" refers only to countries belonging to the European Union and the United States of America.
2. APPLICATION2.1. The following terms and conditions of sale (hereinafter "T&C") apply to all orders and purchases of the Products illustrated and offered for sale on the Website.2.2. The Products can only be purchased in the countries included in the Territory.
3. WARNINGS3.1. The Consumer Buyer is required to carefully read the T&C before making any purchase order. By sending an order, the Consumer Buyer unconditionally accepts and undertakes to comply with these T&C and declares:a. to have read, understood and fully and unconditionally accepted all the information provided to him;b. to be a Consumer Buyer and to want to buy the products exclusively for personal use and not to resell them as part of a commercial or business activity, of any nature;c. to authorize the supplier to store, process, use and transfer the personal data contained in the order to third parties and / or abroad in order to perform the same.3.2. The Supplier undertakes as of now to ensure that the information contained on the Website is as accurate and updated as possible.3.3. The Consumer Buyer acknowledges and accepts that the Products may not fully comply with the indications, specifications, and / or photographs on the Website. It should be noted that the display of colors may vary from one screen to another depending on the characteristics and graphic settings of the computer and the screen itself.3.4. Measurements, characteristics and illustrations of the Products are entirely indicative and may be subject to change, without notice, if technical-production requirements require it. Products may be subject to slight chromatic and tonal variations between different lots of the same product. These variations are not to be considered defects since they are within the strictly monitored tolerance limits.3.5 No changes can be adopted and Filatura di Crosa Italia Srl is not bound by different general conditions unless indicated in this document.
4. STIPULATION, CONCLUSION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF THE CONTRACT4.1. The online sales contract between the Supplier and the Consumer Buyer ends exclusively through the internet through the access of the Consumer Buyer to the Website where, following the procedures indicated, the Consumer Buyer will formalize the proposal for the purchase by completing the exact request form available on the Website and then sending it, after viewing a summary page of the order, which contains the details of the sender and the order, the price of the purchased goods, shipping costs and any additional ancillary charges, the methods and terms of payment, the address where the goods will be delivered, the delivery times and the existence of the right of withdrawal.4.2. The online sales contract, with regard to the Products, will be considered completed only with the sending to the Consumer Buyer, to the e-mail address indicated by the latter in the purchase order, of the written confirmation of the shipment by the Supplier, except for successful payment.4.3. Any requests for cancellation of the order, relating to the Products, will be taken into account, and will take effect, only if received by the Supplier before sending the Consumer confirmation of the written confirmation referred to in the previous point.4.4. If a specific Product present in the order received by the Consumer Buyer is no longer available, the Supplier will have no obligation to supply the Product in question, but will only be required to promptly inform the Consumer Buyer of this circumstance. If only part of the Products indicated in the order are available, the Supplier will contact the Consumer Buyer to inform him, giving him the opportunity to decide whether 1) cancel the entire order or 2) receive only the available Products; in this case, the Consumer Buyer will only be charged the amount relating to the Products he will receive.
5. METHOD OF PAYMENT AND REFUND5.1. Each payment by the Consumer Buyer can only be made by one of the methods indicated on the Website. Different payments will not be accepted.5.2. Any reimbursement to the Consumer Buyer will be credited by one of the methods proposed by the Supplier and chosen by the Consumer Buyer, in a timely manner and, in the event of exercise of the right of withdrawal, as governed by the following article "right of withdrawal".6. DELIVERY TIMES AND METHODS6.1. The delivery of the Products will be made to the delivery address indicated by the Consumer Buyer in the purchase order, in the Territory only.6.2. The Products will be delivered within 30 (thirty) days from the sending of the order confirmation by the Supplier, it being understood that delivery times may vary depending on the country of destination. No responsibility can be attributed to Filatura di Crosa Italia srl for delayed or failed delivery due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances.6.3. Purchases made during office hours (Monday to Friday, from 8:00 to 17:00) will be taken over by the following day while those made outside office hours, on Saturdays, Sundays and Italian public holidays, will be taken over on the first following business day. The Consumer Buyer will in any case be informed of the shipment by sending an e-mail.6.4. Deliveries are not made on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, without prejudice to any customs formalities for non-EU countries.6.5. The delivery times indicated are valid only for the items available. In the event that an item has been placed in the cart but has subsequently become temporarily unavailable, the Supplier undertakes to promptly notify the Consumer Buyer. If, for technical and administrative reasons, it is not possible to ship the entire quantity of the Products purchased, the Supplier may cancel the purchase by returning the full amount paid to the Consumer Buyer.6.6. The shipment can be monitored on the Crononline by Poste Italiane portal (www.crononline.it), by entering the number of the consignment note corresponding to the shipment on the tracking page. As a rule, the courier does not make prior calls and does not handle requests for delivery at particular times. In case of absent recipient, the service ensures one or two delivery attempts depending on the country of destination; subsequently, a notice of non-delivery is left in the recipient's mailbox on which the date and time of the delivery attempt are reported, the office where the package is in stock and the deadline for collection. At the end of the storage period, the uncollected shipment will be sent back to the sender. Upon receipt of the shipment, subject to verification of the integrity of the Product, the amount of the purchased goods will be re-credited, less shipping costs and any taxes or customs duties.6.7. There is also the accessory service of Fermoposta or delivery at a post office box, available free of charge in some countries. We recommend checking the updated list on the website www.poste.it.6.8. The Supplier reserves the right to refuse, suspend or cancel, in its free discretion, the delivery or fulfillment of any of the obligations deriving from the online purchase contract in case of alleged fraud, default or violation by the of the Consumer Buyer, of obligations assumed, with previous orders and / or purchase contracts, towards the Supplier.6.9. If the ordered Products require the crossing of customs (based on the country of destination) and the Consumer Buyer decides not to want to receive the order once it has arrived at customs, the Supplier will not grant a refund of the goods, which will be abandoned on the spot.6.10. The Consumer Buyer is required to verify, upon receipt, the conformity of the product delivered to him with the order placed.
7. PRICES7.1. The prices of the Products, expressed in the currency shown in the cart, are inclusive of VAT tax for EU countries. For non-EU countries they do not include customs duties and taxes. In any case, the final price will be the one indicated on the order summary web page and on the invoice, if requested.7.2. The Supplier will consider invoice requests only if expressly indicated in the order received. Other types of requests will not be considered.7.3. Payment will be made by the Consumer Buyer at the time of the order only with PayPal, credit card or in any other way indicated in the relevant section of the Website.
8. PROMOTIONS, COUPONS AND ONLINE DISCOUNT VOUCHERS8.1. The promotions available online apply only and exclusively to the Website and, if not expressly indicated, end on the last day of the established month, unless stocks last. The Supplier reserves the right to make changes and exclusions of certain Products from promotions freely and at its discretion.8.2. The discounts on the cart, deriving from the insertion of promotional coupons or for special conditions applied to the Consumer Buyer, cannot be combined with other promotions.8.3. Users in possession of a coupon, including a promotional code that guarantees a discount or a gift, will be able to use it to make purchases exclusively online on the Website. The coupon shows the promotional code, the amount of the discount or the gift, and the end date of the initiative. The promotional code must be entered during the finalization of the purchase ("checkout"), before payment, and guarantees the immediate discount / gift. Before confirming the purchase and proceeding with payment, the burden of verifying that the promotional code has been successfully processed and the purchase is inclusive of the discount / gift remains the responsibility of the Consumer Buyer. Claims will not be accepted after confirmation of purchase.8.4. The promotional code cannot be combined with other promotional codes and can be used only once, unless otherwise indicated on the coupon itself. The purchase using this code must be made no later than the date specified therein.
9. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL9.1. The Consumer Buyer has the right to withdraw from the online sales contract stipulated for the Products within the term of 14 (fourteen) days, starting from the day of receipt of the Product.9.2. In the event that the Consumer Buyer decides to exercise the right of withdrawal, he must notify the Supplier by sending an email to the address email@example.com. After which you must return the Product by direct delivery or shipment to Filatura di Crosa Italia Srl - "Via A. Gramsci 258 - 13876 Sandigliano (BI) - Italy" via express courier.9.3. Costs and methods for returning the Products are borne by the Consumer Buyer.9.4. The returned Product must not have been used, consumed or damaged and in the same state in which it was delivered. The Product must be returned in its original intact packaging, with labels and any other accessory or material included in the package.9.5. As soon as it is able to confirm that all the aforementioned conditions have been respected, the Supplier will send the Consumer Buyer an e-mail confirming acceptance and will refund the sale price of the product purchased by direct crediting the card used for the payment within the next 30 (thirty) working days.9.6. In the event that the above conditions have not been respected, the Supplier will inform the Consumer Buyer via email who will not be entitled to a refund of the amount paid but will only have the right to have the returned Products sent back, to own risk and expense. If, however, he does not request the return of the returned Products within 30 (thirty) days from the relative communication by the Supplier, the latter will have the right to retain them together with the amount originally received.9.7. In case of non-delivery of the returned package, the Supplier will ask the Consumer Buyer for proof of the delivery receipt bearing the signature of the person who received the returned package. If the Consumer Purchaser does not provide proof of delivery, the Supplier will not be able to grant reimbursement of the expenses incurred for the purchase of the Products.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY10.1. The Supplier does not assume any responsibility for disservices attributable due to force majeure in the event that it is unable to execute the order within the times provided for in the contract.10.2. The Supplier will not be liable to any party or third parties for damages, losses and costs incurred as a result of the non-execution of the contract for the reasons mentioned above, having the Consumer Buyer entitled only to the refund of the price paid.10.3. The Supplier cannot be held liable to the Consumer Buyer, except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence, for disservices or malfunctions connected with the use of the Internet outside of its control.10.4. The Supplier assumes no responsibility for any fraudulent or illegal use that may be made by third parties, of credit cards, checks and other means of payment, for the payment of the Products purchased, if it proves that it has taken all precautions possible on the basis of the best science and experience of the moment and on the basis of ordinary diligence.10.5. The risk of any loss or deterioration of the Products passes to the Consumer Buyer when they are delivered by the Supplier to the courier in charge. This risk remains with the Consumer Buyer even in the event of his delay in taking delivery of the Products once the communication has been received from the courier.
11. WARRANTIES AND METHODS OF ASSISTANCE11.1. The Supplier is liable for any lack of conformity that occurs within the term of 24 (twenty four) months from delivery of the goods. It is the obligation of the Consumer Buyer to report the defect in writing (by email) within 2 (two) months of discovery, under penalty of forfeiture.11.2. The Consumer Purchaser can request the replacement remedy by sending an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org by providing unavoidable proof of purchase. In response to the request, the Supplier will send the Consumer Buyer an email indicating the mode how to collect it which will be carried out by the Supplier at his own expense. Once the Product has been received and its defect ascertained, the Supplier will send the Consumer Buyer an e-mail confirming acceptance of the return and will start the replacement procedure.11.3. If the replacement is impossible or excessively expensive, the Supplier will be able to refund the sale price of the product purchased by direct credit to the card used for payment within the next 30 (thirty) working days. In this case, the Supplier will communicate this to the Consumer Buyer.11.4. If, however, after verified checks, no lack of conformity is found, the Supplier will promptly inform the Consumer Buyer via email, who will only have the right to have the returned Products sent back, at his own risk and at his own expense. If, however, the Consume Buyer does not request the return of the returned Products within 30 (thirty) days from the relative communication by the Supplier, the latter will have the right to retain them together with the amount originally received.11.5. The Supplier reserves the right to charge the Consumer Buyer for any costs incurred for the verification of the product and for the shipment for the return of the same, if it proves to be intact and free of the alleged defects and defects.
12. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS12.1. It is ABSOLUTELY forbidden for people under the age of 18 to conclude an "online" order.12.2. It is strictly forbidden for the Consumer Buyer to enter false, and / or invented and / or fantasy data, in the registration procedure necessary to activate the process for the execution of this contract and the related further communications; the personal data, address, telephone number and e-mail must be exclusively their real personal data and not of third parties, or fantasy.12.3. It is expressly forbidden to enter data of third parties. Filatura di Crosa Italia srl reserves the right to legally pursue any violation and abuse, in the interest and for the protection of all consumers. The Consumer Buyer indemnifies Filatura di Crosa Italia srl from any liability arising from the issuance of incorrect tax documents due to errors relating to the data it provides, being himself solely responsible for the correct insertion.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT13.1. The online purchase contract that will be entered into between the Supplier and the Consumer Buyer will be governed by Italian law.13.2. If the parties intend to apply to the ordinary judicial authority, the competent court is that of the place of residence or elected domicile of the Consumer, mandatory pursuant to art. 33, comma 2, lett. u) D.Lgs. 206/2005.13.3. Pursuant to art. 60 D.Lgs. no. 206/2005, the discipline contained in Parte III, Titolo III, Capo I of D.Lgs. no. 206/2005.